Our team of lawyers dedicated to practising business law provides advice on all aspects of this speciality, covering all the requirements that may arise in the world of business.
In this way, our clients are offered all professional services that may be appropriate to assist them with their specific needs,from advice on company law, business procurement,all the way to judicial proceedings.
- Incorporation of all kinds of companies. Drafting, negotiation and conclusion of contracts for the saleof shares and stock certificates as well as the establishment of in rem rights on the same.
- Preparation of Articles of Association and regulations for General Meetings of Shareholders and Partners as well as for Boards of Directors.
- Legal advice to the Company's organs of governance, services as Secretary to the Board and legal counsel functions.
- Corporate operations in general (capital increases and reductions, amendments to the Articles of Association).
- Planning and execution of re-organization operations, mergers, acquisitions and joint ventures.
- Corporate governance.
- Business Procurement
Advice on matters relating to contracts, particularly in the following areas:
- Distribution contracts (Agents, Franchises, Supply chains).
- Collaboration, Partnership or Joint Venture agreements.
- Guarantee contracts, Sales and Purchases, Swaps, Leases, Put and Call options.
- Judicial Proceedings
Legal assistance in all kinds of company proceedings before the courts, including among others:
- Business procurement.
- Challenging of corporate resolutions.
- Exercising legal actions for the liability of company directors.
Contact us so we can find the best solution for your needs