LeopoldoPons has a highly-qualified team of professionals through which to provide its clients with the necessary assistance in all kinds of administrative and administrative dispute proceedings and to organize the legal management of such cases.
The professionals making up the human team in the Administrative Law Department have lengthy experience in the provision of advisory services for both private clients and also public entities within the various subjects covered within the area of Public Law.
We advise our clients on all the most relevant matters in the administrative law area, providing the added value of work basedon excellence and the continuous quest for beneficial legal solutions.
The following areas are among the subjects on which LeopoldoPons can provide consultative and litigation services:
- Administrative and Administrative Dispute Proceedings
- Financial liability of the Public Administrations.
- Administrative breaches and penalties.
- Requesting and processing licences.
- Subsidies and public financial assistance.
- Lodging of lawsuits before all instances of the administrative dispute courts.
- Public Procurement
- Advice on procurement procedures.
- Advice on the execution of public contracts.
- Resolution of disputes on contract-related matters.
- Town Planning
- Drafting of town planning regulations.
- Advice on town planning management.
- Assistance with the processing of town-planning disciplinary measures.
- Regulated Sectors
- Advice on relations with the various regulatedsectors (credit entities, telecommunications, energy, securities markets, mining, water, coasts and ports, health, transport, Public Administration assets, etc.)